If you think my hands are full, you should see my heart.--A
“Nothing is going to startle us more when we pass through the veil to the other side than to realize how well we know our Father and how familiar his face is to us.” President Benson

Monday

Piggies

When Deeken was born and Micah came to see him in the hospital, she looked at his toes and said, "His PIGGIES are wittle, wittle, wittle!"

I love these toes, they make it possible for the cutest run ever to happen. They carry around the cutest smile in the world. I love them because they cause the greatest laugh to roll out of the cutest tummy when I play 'this little piggy went to market" on them.

I love My little Deekers and his toes too!

4 comments:

Dawna and Matt said...

I cant believe it has been a month, you have such a cute way of phrasing things. I agree, they are the cutest piggies I have seen for almost 2 years.
Dawna

Melanie said...

What is it about Deeken that draws everyone in? I don't know but I can't help it. He is adorable. Thanks for letting me hold you little precious baby on Sunday. It may be the only chance I get to hold a little baby girl in my arms. Sigh.... (more so because I know it isn't true).

Anonymous said...

he is honestly the cutest. please give a big hug and a big smuch for us. love, haydee.

the splendid life of us... said...

I so remember Micah saying that, it was the cutest!