If you think my hands are full, you should see my heart.--A
“Nothing is going to startle us more when we pass through the veil to the other side than to realize how well we know our Father and how familiar his face is to us.” President Benson

Thursday

Big Special Thanks to Brian and Melissa

Josie's Birth Announcement
My Brother Brian and his wife Melissa made this speical announcement for us. I wish they had acquired this talent before we had had all of our other kids. They do such a great job! Thank you tons and tons for this special gift!

Josie is now 6 Weeks old! I still can't believe it, but am so thankful that she is growing big and strong. On Tuesday we had an appointment with the doctor, and Josie weighs almost exactly 3 lbs more than her birth weight! She weighs 8lbs 9.5 oz! (Angie, I can't believe your babies start out this size.) Josie also grew in heigth and is almost 3 inches taller than she was when she was born. She is now 21 inches! She is definitely my fastest grower!

We love her so much, and can't wait for more of you to meet her!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh cute is that! I might have to call on their talents as well. She is adorable.

Jessica said...

Oops, I meant to say, HOW cute is that!

Melanie said...

Cael weighed that much at birth. I don't think I will have any the size of yours. Too bad. I bet it's nice to push such a tiny thing out. :)

Brett and Michelle said...

This is so adorable! They did such a great job! And of course you did a great job on the pictures that are on it. I am going to do one for this next baby, but I am feeling guilty because I didn't do one for Kennedy. Oh well. Miss you guys.

Marcie said...

So cute! They are always making the cuttest things. And you take awesome pictures,(of darling kids) you guys should start a business together:)