If you think my hands are full, you should see my heart.--A
“Nothing is going to startle us more when we pass through the veil to the other side than to realize how well we know our Father and how familiar his face is to us.” President Benson

Wednesday

I get the Joy of Re-Discovering you...

Deeken and Micah
With Noah back in school, Micah and Deeken are getting back to playing with each other. They both love and miss Noah, but it is such a different dynamic with out him around most of the day. Micah is very motherly with Deeken and takes good care of him. Deeken is eating it up. He loves having all of Micah's attention. I think they will be good buddies for a very long time.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are very cute. Do they play well together ALL the time? I wish my girls did. Love. Haydee.

KevDebKlan said...

Its funny to me how little girls just have that nitch for being a mom and also how different it is when they are suddenly the biggest at home. They just seem to take over. Lexi loves taking care of Mia and Mason too. She will ask me if I can watch them for a minute while she goes upstairs to get something. Funny, I thought I was watching them all along!!! Super cute pictures though. It is so fun to watch them play nice and get along isn't it. I was watching Nate and Lex the other day playing together and couldn't help but enjoy the tenderness and caring. I wish it was always like that. Oh well, I guess that's why we can appriciate those little moments. Love Josies baby announcement. She is so cute. I can't wait to hold her. I think you should fly to st. louis next weekend for Haydees swearing in thing so that I can see you. I miss you.

TyandMar said...

Cute pics Amy. It reminds me of myself and Andy growing up. We were always little buddies and we have many pictures like the one's you just posted. I loved being close in age to my siblings.

mlents said...

Amy! How are you? What a beautiful family you and John have. Did you know Joseph and I are expecting a little girl in January!! Check out our blogs:
www.littlehammock.blogspot.com
www.lentsbabyblog.blogspot.com

luvs,
megan (Lents)

Anonymous said...

I love those pictures! It's so fun to see them grow up. Deeken looks so much like his siblings :-) Hope you are doing well too Amy, I miss you guys sooooo much!