If you think my hands are full, you should see my heart.--A
“Nothing is going to startle us more when we pass through the veil to the other side than to realize how well we know our Father and how familiar his face is to us.” President Benson
I'm glad the binkies work for you! Unfortunately for me...neither of my kids would/will take them. Oh well. But I feel your pain. That was Audrey in church this morning. She was sleeping so peacefully and then...WHAM!..."Waaaaa!!!!" So, I got up to go out and of course, she just stopped. Poor thing! Hopefully Josie outgrows it soon!
You are so good about updating your blog! This one gave me a good chuckle. We have the same problem. I hope you're getting more sleep at night than we are.
John and I have been Married for 10 years. We have 4 beautiful children. We have lived in Utah, Oregon, Washington, and we're now back in Utah! We love our little family and enjoy the special moments together.
7 comments:
I'm glad the binkies work for you! Unfortunately for me...neither of my kids would/will take them. Oh well. But I feel your pain. That was Audrey in church this morning. She was sleeping so peacefully and then...WHAM!..."Waaaaa!!!!" So, I got up to go out and of course, she just stopped. Poor thing! Hopefully Josie outgrows it soon!
What is up with acid reflex in babies??? I know quite a lot of babies that have it. I hope is not severe. She is very pretty. Love, Haydee.
He, He! I love it.
You are so good about updating your blog! This one gave me a good chuckle. We have the same problem. I hope you're getting more sleep at night than we are.
She is so sweet. I LOVE binkies. They are my life-savers with Harrison. I'm glad that he loves them, too!! :)
Wow where has eight weeks gone? She is so cute. I can't wait to meet her. Love and miss you all.
Josie is a doll. Even when she does get mad. I have a thumb sucker right now. But hey, whatever brings comfort to a sad little person is a lifesaver!
Post a Comment