If you think my hands are full, you should see my heart.--A
“Nothing is going to startle us more when we pass through the veil to the other side than to realize how well we know our Father and how familiar his face is to us.” President Benson

Saturday

Polished to Perfection

I love this Beautiful little Girl. She has sass and flare. She is one amazing little and Big sister. I am so glad that she is mine, and is teaching me so much. She is even giving me pointers on how to do my nails:)

I love you Micah MOO!

3 comments:

Sonja said...

She is growing up to be such a beautiful young lady. Those sure are some precious moments you caught!

Mandy said...

Micah is so cute! We really need to have a girls night out. Let's plan one for sure in the next couple weeks when all of our visitors are gone.(colby's parents come this next weekend)
Anyway... I am so glad you guys are here as well. When i saw your comment (white booties) I just started laughing. We could start a knitting club, then we would for sure learn how to knit!!! :) ha ha

Anonymous said...

What a cute little girl. I love when girls do girly things I think it is the sweetes thing. She looks beautiful. Love, Haydee.