If you think my hands are full, you should see my heart.--A
“Nothing is going to startle us more when we pass through the veil to the other side than to realize how well we know our Father and how familiar his face is to us.” President Benson
John-Amy-Noah-Micah-Deeken-Josie How wonderful and Beautiful you all are!!! We love the incredible pictures. We are so happy to have # 24 here safe and sound and in such capable and loving hands. Speaking of hands, I love the pics of Josie's tiny hands and feet. We can see how much the other kids love her! Love to you all. Grandma and Grandpa Farr
you are amazingly talented, all of your children are just so incredible! hope all is going well. next time your in town you have to take pics of my kids, i would love love love it!
Great shots. Deeken looks like such the big boy now! How is he doing now that he is not the baby? They all look like they adore their baby sister. We're so happy for you guys.
Wow, those are beautiful pictures! I'm so glad you were able to get some great ones of the 4 of them together. Maybe you'll have to pass along some tips...Ian hasn't quite yet figured out how to hold still long enough with Audrey for a good picture. They are all changing so fast!
Your things I didn't know... post made me cry. I love you! You're post on my blog gave my heart a hug it desperately needed and the b/w picture of your angels with Micah looking at the camera gave me flashbacks to the most precious little girl I still adore and is now the mother of 4!!! My only advice...nap...every moment you can ;D
I love your blog, Amy! All the pictures are great! How do you find time to take, process and post them! I WANT to know! :) It was fun to see you today!
John and I have been Married for 10 years. We have 4 beautiful children. We have lived in Utah, Oregon, Washington, and we're now back in Utah! We love our little family and enjoy the special moments together.
11 comments:
John-Amy-Noah-Micah-Deeken-Josie
How wonderful and Beautiful you all are!!! We love the incredible pictures. We are so happy to have # 24 here safe and sound and in such capable and loving hands. Speaking of hands, I love the pics of Josie's tiny hands and feet. We can see how much the other kids love her! Love to you all. Grandma and Grandpa Farr
I just love these pictures, Amy you do such an awesome job!!! All the kids look happy & healthy & like a perfect little family. Good job Amy & John!!!
Beautiful pictures, gorgeous children or is it, beautiful children, gorgeous pictures, maybe both.
Love, Haydee.
you are amazingly talented, all of your children are just so incredible! hope all is going well. next time your in town you have to take pics of my kids, i would love love love it!
Great shots. Deeken looks like such the big boy now! How is he doing now that he is not the baby? They all look like they adore their baby sister. We're so happy for you guys.
Amy she is so beautiful, and it looks like she just fits right in. Your kids other look like they will be really helpful. You are an amazing mom.
as always, beautiful pictures! Your kids are darling!!
Wow, those are beautiful pictures! I'm so glad you were able to get some great ones of the 4 of them together. Maybe you'll have to pass along some tips...Ian hasn't quite yet figured out how to hold still long enough with Audrey for a good picture. They are all changing so fast!
Your things I didn't know... post made me cry. I love you! You're post on my blog gave my heart a hug it desperately needed and the b/w picture of your angels with Micah looking at the camera gave me flashbacks to the most precious little girl I still adore and is now the mother of 4!!! My only advice...nap...every moment you can ;D
Love you all!
What cute kids you have! Miss you!
I love your blog, Amy! All the pictures are great! How do you find time to take, process and post them! I WANT to know! :) It was fun to see you today!
Post a Comment