Josie I know will be well documented. I can't believe it has been three weeks already! Time is moving way to fast, and while I was once wishing she would grow a little, I am now wanting her to stop. She had a weight check on Tuesday, and she was at 6lbs 9oz! In the words of Quincy on Little Einsteins, "I can not believe it!" She gained 12 oz in 1 week! It's probably all those extra feedings she is getting in the night! or it could be all the Loven' on she gets during the day. Deeken is so cute when he wants to hold her he says, "Huggie, Huggie!" I don't think any new little sister has ever been so loved and accepted! Things aren't easy right now, but I so Love my little family!
Thursday
My 200th POST --Josie is 3 Weeks Old!
It has been about a year and half since I started this blog. My friend Brenley had been doing hers for a while and recruited me. My life has changed a lot since then, it is so fun to go and look back. Blogging is better than a journal cuz you got pictures, and better than scrapbooking(all though I still do), because I actually write things on my blog and not so much on my scrapbooking. It also helped me get my camera out more, and there might actually be some pics of Deeken when he is little.
Posted by FarrEver Family at 8/21/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Time goes by way to fast. She is changing allready. I'm with you, this blogging is so much more fun then a journal. You beautiful pictures inspire me to take more.
I sooo hear you on the blogging thing. I'm really bad about journaling in scrapbooks...so I have tried using my thoughts from blogging to at least attempt journaling in the kids' scrapbooks. Plus, I find I stay more up to date blogging, afterall, it's MUCH FASTER! Then I have something to look back to to fill in those blank spots in my mind (It's amazing how much you forget even when you're in your 20's!)
Post a Comment