If you think my hands are full, you should see my heart.--A
“Nothing is going to startle us more when we pass through the veil to the other side than to realize how well we know our Father and how familiar his face is to us.” President Benson

Tuesday

Josie Update

I took Josie in for a weight check today, she has now passed her birth weight. She now weighs 5 lbs 12.8oz! We could not be happier she is doing so well! Wahooo for heavy cream.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is soo cute!!! I'm glad she is gaining weight, and I'm glad you are doing well too. Love, Haydee.

Dawna and Matt said...

she is a doll, I cant wait to come and hold her and I will as soon as my kids no longer have the sniffels, your number was changed and you never answer then new one Debbie gave me, call if you need anything. See you soon.