If you think my hands are full, you should see my heart.--A
“Nothing is going to startle us more when we pass through the veil to the other side than to realize how well we know our Father and how familiar his face is to us.” President Benson

Friday

LIFE Update!

My Beautiful kids on Saturday morning.
Saturday morning, we had a lot of fun going to a ward Easter party, but before we could go, mom had to take advantage of this photo op.
I had to put this picture on, because I just think she is so beautiful! She is growing up so fast.
Our primary presidency is amazing. They do a great job. The kids got some spiritual and a lot of fun.Deeken won this sucker, I mean "GIANT LOLL-LI-POP." It was as big as his head, and he loved it!
This was a fun Easter egg hunt that some of our friends and I put together. It was so nice that the rain stopped long enough for us to have it.
What a beautiful girl. It was pretty chilly but she kept smiling.
This kids many faces makes me giggle. I Loved you too Deeken!
We colored Easter Eggs on Sunday after church. We had a really great time together.
Micah's rainbow egg...made with Daddies help.
Josie has given new meaning to monkey. She adores these kitchen chairs. She will get herself sitting up on them and then start knawing on the bars. She did get her first tooth at almost exactly eight months, and it seems everything is a teething ring. She is growing way to fast!
Ahhh, and our house. Well, they got it backfilled , so we don't have a hill in the backyard anymore.That happend early in the week, and then this happend. Snow in April really!?!
But today it cleared up again, and they were able to pour the floor in the basement.
and they poured the garage floor too. My mom says they did a really good job, and that means a lot coming from a perfectionist. I know the house monitoring is in good hands. Thanks again wonderful parents. Also, thank you to Mark and Joanne and Heidi and Travis. Thanks for making us feel like you are super excited to have us back in Utah and in your neighborhood. Last Sunday we were wishing we could go take a drive or even walk and go see our house. That night we received e-mails from both these siblings with pics of our house. It meant A LOT to us! THANK YOU!

PS I have decided to go private because the Internet can be used as such an evil tool. Nothing has happened to my family personally. I love blogging...personally it is the best journal I have ever kept, and it just makes me happy to read about my friends lives. I like knowing peoples frustrations and joys. Anyway, I want to keep blogging but just want to protect my family, so go ahead and sign up if you want to keep in touch with our lives through blogging.

10 comments:

Redd family said...

keep us in the loop ! sarahsredd@gmail.com Congrats on the house! That is awesome!!

Melanie said...

Your house is looking AWESOME! That is SO exciting!. You kids are as beautiful as ever. You and John sure make them well.

Mel

Barnett Family said...

I love reading your blog. It is a fun way to keep up with my cousins! LindsayHBarnett@gmail.com

Marcie said...

Yes Amy we want to read your blog PLEASE. I love to see what you are up to. Your house looks great that will be so nice to have a new house, and to be back in Utah. cosmokramerrules@gmail.com sean set this up NOT ME.

Veekfam said...

Thanks for your great pictures to make me feel like we still live close and get to see you and thanks for putting a few pics of yourself in there...I miss seeing you too!!

Can't wait to see you in June, you, me and 9 kids!! We can do it!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pics. I love the pic of Jossie playing with the chair. she looks very cute. your house is coming along pretty fast, and yes, children grow up tooooo fast. Have a great day. Love, haydee.

hydemom said...

Amy I love all your cute pictures of the kids and enjoy hearing about what your family is doing. I so understand your reason to keep the kids safe. Excited for you to get back to good old Utah too.

sugarcoatedcyanide said...

Your new neighborhood looks great! So I'm sure your new house will be wonderful. And your family pictures are so amazing!! I wish I had your good eye for lighting (and kids that liked to pose for a camera!) We'll miss you. Keep in touch pwll_grl@yahoo.com

Veekfam said...

Ok, I know I already made a comment, but I just want to say I can't wait for you to take my family pictures when you come. You have a great talent!

Love ya.

Ellie said...

elliemurphy@live.com