
One of my very
bestest friends, not only from Oregon, but anywhere, told me when I called her for her birthday (2 days before mine) that she was going to come and visit me.
Wahoo visitors! We had such a great time, and the kids got to know each other fast.


Good times were had by all, minus the sickness, and crazy sleep schedules. Thank you Bren for all your help, and for watching the kids so John and I could go out for a missed anniversary dinner. You are wonderful! We would LOVE to have them back anytime, but
Brenley has assured me, we have got to come back to Oregon, before she is going to venture out again. We shall see....
Miss you Bren and McCoy!
1 comments:
Could this be the first posted picture of Josie sans headband? I didn't even realize it was her for a minute!
Post a Comment