
This is my Wonderful, Brilliant, very loved friend
Brenley. We did two photo-shoots in two days. We both love photography, but we were kind of asking for it making out kids do this two days in a row. I shot most of these pics, and Bren shot the one the first day. I absolutely love this Location, I have been eyeing it for months, and had to take her there. But
because of a forgotten soccer practice, we only had about 15
mins there. It was fast, furious, and definitely crazy...I am giving my kids a few weeks off and then am going back to explore. There is so much I didn't even get to shoot, I can't wait. Wish you could be with me Bren!

She looks so much like my niece Whitney here, I can't believe it!

This is
Brenley's sweet McCoy. He was not so sweet this day. We got off only two pics of him. But he really is a sweetie.

I LOVE this bench, I would go and steal it, if that was legal! It is a very, old abandoned feed store, I don't think anyone would know it was gone...I know, I know!

Oh, I seriously love this door. So many fun pics yet to take. I have already got one sister-in-law coming to take pics with me here, any other takers? I'll shoot the pics for free if you come visit! 5 weeks left...I hope they don't tear down the place before I can get the kids back there!
9 comments:
I am tempted to drive over now so you can shoot our family there. What an amazing location. These are amazing shots. I need to take some photography classes. Love them!
I'm just amazed at how all y'all can find such cute places to shoot pictures. Who would have thought. The pictures look great and you guys look amazing as usual. I really love your hair like that!
very pretty pics amy!!! i want to go and have my family picture taken there toooooo!!!!!!!
Amy, if that place looks abandoned and you like the bench soooo much I would try to find the owner and ask if I can have the bench, the worst thing they can say is "no". no harm done. if i had a phone number i would call for you.
did I tell you how beautiful your pictures are? love, haydee.
You are soo talented I love these pictures! I can't believe how Josie is getting.
Great pics Amy! I love them and I love your haircut...so cute! OK, our weekends are limited...but I'm ready for some family pics too. ;) I've been trying to find some great places for pictures and I guess I'm a little challenged in the location selecting department...wanna give me some lessons? You'll have to email me the address and maybe if we're ever up there, we'll have to check it out.
wow that place is awesome! I wish I could come. You really are so good Amy. What a talent.
love the hair!
wow! love the photos. can you come out and take my kids!? we will be in kaysville for july 4th weekend. love to get together! let me know.
How do you get all 4 kids smiling so cute?!?! I am yet to get a pic of all 4 kids smiling. Let's work on that in a month when you're here!!! Oh ya!
Post a Comment