If you think my hands are full, you should see my heart.--A
“Nothing is going to startle us more when we pass through the veil to the other side than to realize how well we know our Father and how familiar his face is to us.” President Benson

Wednesday

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY....

And I'll brag if I want to!

In thirty years I have done a lot, but it is easy to see my four biggest, and best accomplishments.

#1
#2
#3
#4
And yes, they maybe a little crazy
And make life really crazy,
but it is a good crazy.
and by FARR my GREATEST accomplishments!

Accomplishments were only made by loving one very good man...a man I will Love to infinity and beyond!

8 comments:

the splendid life of us... said...

I hope you had a great birthday! You most definitly made mine great! It was so wonderful to see you and your family and beautiful home. I miss living close to you so incredibly much! Thank you for being my greatest friend! I LOVE YOU and MISS YOU!

Melanie said...

Happy Happy Birthday. How fun! Are you doing anything exciting?

Your kids are pretty amazing...and cute. :)

Jill said...

Hope you had a great birthday!!! Love the bragging pictures of your funny kids. Wishing my next trip would allow for another photo shoot but will have to wait for September's trip to do it again. I will be in touch to schedule when it gets closer. Take care!!

Lara said...

Very cute post. Happy birthday again!!

TyandMar said...

Hope you had a wonderful day!! Did you get my text? :)

Ben & Carly said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMY!!!! have a wonderful day with your beautiful kids! I don't have your phone number so call me ok!

cragun family said...

Happy birthday! I hope you get to do something fun! Your kids are beautiful! Your a darling family! Enjoy YOUR day!

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures. They are sooo cute. Can you come over to visit us?? please!!!! Late happy b-day. Those cupcakes look yummy!!!
Would you invite me to one of your baby photo shoots??? please!!! Have a great day. love, haydee.