If you think my hands are full, you should see my heart.--A
“Nothing is going to startle us more when we pass through the veil to the other side than to realize how well we know our Father and how familiar his face is to us.” President Benson
Cute Amy. Happy Halloween, that put me in the mood! I'm glad to hear that there is a chance you could visit me, I was afraid it was so far I wouldn't see anyone for three years....I'll cross my fingers you can make it out there, hopefully I should get to see you at christmas, we should be there for a few weeks.
Cute. Harry and I enjoyed watching it.We missed you at Rach's on Friday. Glad you had fun in Idaho. We'll see you next month at Shauna's? (that's where Rach said it will be)
John and I have been Married for 10 years. We have 4 beautiful children. We have lived in Utah, Oregon, Washington, and we're now back in Utah! We love our little family and enjoy the special moments together.
4 comments:
Cute Amy. Happy Halloween, that put me in the mood! I'm glad to hear that there is a chance you could visit me, I was afraid it was so far I wouldn't see anyone for three years....I'll cross my fingers you can make it out there, hopefully I should get to see you at christmas, we should be there for a few weeks.
Funny. My babies couldn't take their eye off it. Can't wait to show the others. miss you all.
We love Jib-jab. You picked the perfect head shots. I love your pumpkin patch pictures too.
Cute. Harry and I enjoyed watching it.We missed you at Rach's on Friday. Glad you had fun in Idaho. We'll see you next month at Shauna's? (that's where Rach said it will be)
Post a Comment