This is Chelle, a friend...and the wife of a very good friend. She asked me to take some family pictures for them. I got this idea to take our new leather looking couch out into this field. So I told her about it and told her I would be willing to do it, if she would also snap a few of our family. We are going to do our kids another day, so look forward to that. We had a good time, both going into it with wanting more candid natural family pictures. I think we got quite a few. Prepare for picture overload, and just know there were tons more.
Wednesday
Combined Photo Shoot
This is Chelle, a friend...and the wife of a very good friend. She asked me to take some family pictures for them. I got this idea to take our new leather looking couch out into this field. So I told her about it and told her I would be willing to do it, if she would also snap a few of our family. We are going to do our kids another day, so look forward to that. We had a good time, both going into it with wanting more candid natural family pictures. I think we got quite a few. Prepare for picture overload, and just know there were tons more.
Posted by FarrEver Family at 10/21/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Josie is looking so cute! she is going to be just as beautiful as Micah. We miss you guys! We are in our new house and would love visitors.
Post a Comment