If you think my hands are full, you should see my heart.--A
“Nothing is going to startle us more when we pass through the veil to the other side than to realize how well we know our Father and how familiar his face is to us.” President Benson

Saturday

Four Boys + One Girl FARR's

When I first started dating John, she took me under her wing. She was the newest sister-in-law in the family and remembered what it was like to be dating a FARR boy. I always wanted her to have a girl so that we could do girly things together. I remember finding out I was pregnant with Micah and wanting her to be pregnant with a GIRL so badly...Teague is cute, but definitely not a girl. She handles her 3 boys so well, and we benefit greatly from her girly side. I hope Micah follows her example in style, kindness, friendship, non gossiper, and craftiness. We love living by her family. I am glad my girls have her to look up to in their lives.

With that I give you Joanne...and her 4 handsome men in her life.

1 comments:

Brett and Michelle said...

All of these are so cute! You are doing a TON of family pics. Are you going to be sick of it by Tuesday? I hope not =)