If you think my hands are full, you should see my heart.--A
“Nothing is going to startle us more when we pass through the veil to the other side than to realize how well we know our Father and how familiar his face is to us.” President Benson

Sunday

Time Just Keeps Tickin'

Another week down, two more to go. I am already tired of packing, but it is so gonna be worth it to get there. It was a big week of interesting events for us here, Micah's chin, Micah's elbow, Noah's dental work, and Noah's stitches(see story below). It felt a little overwhelming, and I cringe every time I look in Noah's mouth right now. I keep thinking he has something in his mouth. I usually like the color silver. I don't in my kids mouth...but hey, they have got their teeth flossed EVERY night since their check up. Money, time, and the silver look are HUGE motivating factors.

Just to add my two bits about the stitches, when John called and asked me if I wanted to meet him at the ER, I asked what happened and then politely turned down the invitation. I HATE blood, especially coming from my kid. But John told me Noah was crying for me. Who can stay away when their kid's in pain and cryin out for them? Thanks to Engars, English's, and Huntington's for helping out. It's a long story why so many people helped out, but let's just say I don't process and execute well when I know my kids going to the ER. You'd think it would help having a Dr. husband. It did get us out of the ER waiting room quicker, but didn't do much to help my nerves.

In other news, our house has most of the finish work on the drywall done, and we have brick. COOL BEANS!(It's my thing I say when I'm happy) My mom say's it looks GREAT. I can't wait till the two weeks are over and I can give you my opnion on it.

4 comments:

Veekfam said...

Your house looks great and it's coming along so fast!! I haven't checked your blog in awhile with moving and all and I've missed a lot over the past weekend! I'm so sorry about your trauma with the kiddos lately. Hang in there and we still can't wait to see you

Anonymous said...

holy cow Amy!!! I wonder how you haven't lost it completely. I hope everything goes a lot smoother and I hope these couple of weeks go faster without any incident.
When I took Maria to the ER (when she was 3 I think) I just couldn't look at the blood, I had to turn my head and I wonder how I didn't pass out. It is hard to see them suffer, let alone in pain and bleeding, isn't it?
I hope you have a great day today. Love, Haydee.

TyandMar said...

Way to keep your head on straight after all the recent drama at your home! My goodness, it's a good thing you have your beautiful new home to keep you going. :) It will be good to have you back!

KT said...

Your house is so nice! Can't wait to see it. That's crazy how you're house will almost be built since you were here last.
Our pool should open next week, so we'll have to go swimming!