If you think my hands are full, you should see my heart.--A
“Nothing is going to startle us more when we pass through the veil to the other side than to realize how well we know our Father and how familiar his face is to us.” President Benson

Saturday

Funny with a little super man

Now that Deeken has a tooth he is making lots of funny faces and funny noises(raspberries). I think it is because he is rubbing his tongue against that funny thing that has appeared in his mouth. The kids think he is talking and make up all sorts of things to tell me what he has said. I love this stage. I find it so amazing that they can tighten all of their muscles in their little bodies like this. He really is our little "Super Man." We love him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are funny, I love that little guy!

Anonymous said...

He is getting SO big! I can't wait to see him and all of you again!