If you think my hands are full, you should see my heart.--A
“Nothing is going to startle us more when we pass through the veil to the other side than to realize how well we know our Father and how familiar his face is to us.” President Benson

Sunday

Conference Sunday with the Veeks at the Temple

We LOVE our Friends the Veeks. In fact Noah tells Morgan he is going to marry her at least once every time he sees her, although it is usually more like twenty. We have high hopes for Micah and Ethan too, but they haven't gotten to marriage talk quite yet. Both mine and Sierra's husbands had to work on Conference Sunday. They were both not very happy about it, and neither were their wives. But we banded together and watched morning conference and then went to the temple. We were quite a sight to see, us and our 6 kids. We usually are, a sight to see, whenever we go anywhere together. Beautiful Micah Noelle Micah and Morgan The Veek Women! Morgan, Sierra, and Emily Ethan or better known around our house as E MAN My kids really like Sierra. She is a great mom. Somedays I think they wish SHE was their mom. The happy couple. Noah and Morgan Farr The 4 compodres! When they all get to play together, it is more like corraling the livestock or trying to tame wild monkeys then watching kids. They have a great time together, usually. This is all six of them. You can't under estimate what it took us to get this picture. But have you every seen a cuter bunch of kids?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry kids--your mom has played matchmaker before. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. I can't think of a better place to spend a beautiful Sunday afternoon than at the temple with friends and family. We sure do love those Farr kids.
Sister/Elder (Grandma and Grandpa) Hyde

Anonymous said...

What beautiful kids! You were lucky to get that last picture. Deeken looks like he's in the process of taking off. Oh, how I love my babies! I wish I could have been at the temple with you.
Grandma Hyde

Anonymous said...

What beautiful kids! You were lucky to get that last picture. Deeken looks like he's in the process of taking off. Oh, how I love my babies! I wish I could have been at the temple with you.
Grandma Hyde