If you think my hands are full, you should see my heart.--A
“Nothing is going to startle us more when we pass through the veil to the other side than to realize how well we know our Father and how familiar his face is to us.” President Benson

Friday

Bananas and Sweet Potatoes

Grandma told Mommy to give Bananas a try. She said that my mommy had liked them when she was little. Plus they're my G-ma Hyde's favorite. My friend Brenley was here(although she won't be much longer) so she helped take the pictures while mom gave the Bananas to me. I didn't like them much more than anything else Grandma. But I still love you for suggesting it. And now on to the SWEET POTATOES! Oh, Bananas were not so bad after all. I like my toes much better, but I like my toes much better than most things! Maybe if I pretend like I am sleeping mom will stop feeding this stuff to me. Sleeping didn't work, but I figure if my toes are in my mouth, mom can't get that spoon in. Mom gets really frustrated feeding me, so I will end with a smile even though that stuff was really not so good.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your mom has to learn that each person has something that they like ... Just keep trying.
Deeken This is a warning from your Grandpa Hyde. They day is going to come when you have teeth and then you will like to eat because your mother isn't going to feed you any more.