If you think my hands are full, you should see my heart.--A
“Nothing is going to startle us more when we pass through the veil to the other side than to realize how well we know our Father and how familiar his face is to us.” President Benson

Saturday

Toys

Toys are such a thorn in my side! It seems as though they hardly ever get played with and when they do, it isn't me playing with them, but i always seem to be the one cleaning them up. Thus, it is time to weed out some of our toys. I am putting a few on here, because I do tend to have a small hoarding problem at times. ha! I mostly wanted to see if anybody else I knew wanted our junk. One man's junk is another mans treasure I always say. Actually I never say that, but have thought it on a few different occasions. Anything you want, let me know and we will workout a way to get them to you. I will just take them to DI on Monday, so let me know asap!
Crib bumper and skirt. This is honestly the only thing I was thinking of asking any money for, because my mother bought it for me, and I think she would hate to know I gave it away. Ask me if you really want it, and we can work something out.

1 comments:

Heidi said...

Ha ha, I have that same silly zhu zhu hamster set and have thought the same thing. If the kids get it out, they only play with it for 5 min. and then it is just extra clutter.