1. John came home, that he missed us, and that he brought ALL of us a souvenir.
2. My RS lesson I teach is over for another month. I love teaching, but i stress about it being exactly what the ladies need to hear.
3. that I have four HEALTHY (knock on wood) beautiful children.
4. that Noah, while referring to me, told a kid in our neighborhood quote, "Sometimes she acts weird, but she is really SUPER cool!
5. Micah is learning inner strength when standing up to some bullying done by older girls in our neighborhood.
6. DeeKen is a super happy kid. I dig it! I need to be more like him.
7. that we have digital cameras. Although I miss the dark room, I love being able to get better candid pictures by being able to click away, and not having to worry about how many pictures I have taken.
8. for paint! I have now painted three rooms ceilings in our home. I love accomplishing something I know the kids can't undo in half the time it took me to get it done.
9. for friends who can read insecurities and build you up.
10. for adoption. It fills empty spaces, empty hearts that need to fill needed and loved.
How could I miss JO?!?
11. for Josie's ability to make my anger melt even though she has just put sharpie marker on her new Pottery Barn duvet cover. ARGH!




4 comments:
Very cute fam pic! Who did you get to take it? I like what you wore, way cuter than my sweatshirt.
You're so cute Amy. Yes, you are very blessed with a beautiful family and husband who adores you.
We REALLY need to get together!!
Gorgeous picture!!! We love you guys. Have a great day!!! love, haydee
I miss you, my friend. Hope all is well today.
Post a Comment