If you think my hands are full, you should see my heart.--A
“Nothing is going to startle us more when we pass through the veil to the other side than to realize how well we know our Father and how familiar his face is to us.” President Benson

Friday

The lights at temple square!

On Tuesday night we joined our friends, the Markhams, for a last minute trip to temple square to see the lights. It was wonderful. Not even too cold. I love this time of year.
This is where our family started. I can't believe it will be 10 years in April!!!

I love this temple.

3 comments:

TyandMar said...

Seems like you've been really busy! I'm glad you were able to go see the lights. I still haven't been yet. I've missed the last couple of year. Let me know when you guys want to get together! I hope soon.

KT said...

I love your girls coats and hats, so cute!
I thought a lot about you today, it's been a while!

Melanie said...

Awesome! I don't know why your blog doesn't scroll on my blog roll....I have missed way too many updates.

Glad I figured it out.

Love,
Mel