If you think my hands are full, you should see my heart.--A
“Nothing is going to startle us more when we pass through the veil to the other side than to realize how well we know our Father and how familiar his face is to us.” President Benson

Monday

Running log for my blog

Hello friends who are taking an interest in my health or mildly funny running activity. I don't have much to report, except that I am ALLERGIC TO RUNNING!!! It is true. A doctor has verified it for me. He really did, and the conversation went a little something like this.

I came in from running, and was sneezing my head off.

ME: Honey(yes, I call the doctor honey) what could I be allergic to out there?

Doctor: I'm not sure.

Me: Could it be the snow? Are people allergic to snow?

Doctor: AH NO! Snow is made out of water. Your body is made out of (some percentage was given here. I might have sneezed and not heard, or just gotten bored at his logic, either way I can't remember the percentage) water. Your not allergic to water.

ME: Well, this doesn't make sense. Why am I sneezing so bad?

Doctor: Maybe your allergic to running!

And there you have it people, I must be allergic to running.

Will my allergies keep me from getting that runner high that I have never yet obtained? No! I will still keep going. Slow and steady wins the race, right? Okay, maybe not wins, but I might make it to the finish line, dead last and sneezing my head off....lets hope I might have some rockn' thighs when I do it. Maybe ROCKING isn't the right word to use(get the visual). SEXY! Yep, that's what I meant...it's my goal. Obtainable? Probably not, but time will tell.

4 comments:

the splendid life of us... said...

Good job Ame! Although I am disappointed you only posted a couple of pics.

I know how stressful weddings are to shoot...not my favorite thing. That is why I don't do them anymore! Babies are so much better!

The Andersons said...

I think its very possible that you’re allergic to running. Case in point – when I come to Layton my allergies flair up. It’s either the Utah climate or visiting my in-laws. By my logic – you are definitely allergic to running.

Camille English said...

I use to hate running too. Right now I can't I'm too gigantic pregnant which make me want to do it more. Hang in there I admire your dedication.

TyandMar said...

You better take a rest from all this running stuff. Your health depends on it! :)