If you think my hands are full, you should see my heart.--A
“Nothing is going to startle us more when we pass through the veil to the other side than to realize how well we know our Father and how familiar his face is to us.” President Benson

Monday

Godard Wedding

I thought I would finally post the pictures I took of this beautiful, fun, crazy event wedding.

He is the adored younger brother of my sweetest and awesome-est sister-in-law Joanne. They were a great couple and endured the cold as long as humanely possible. I wish them luck in there fun filled future together. My blessings to you both.

I had a good time while I was there, but stressed out a lot before hand and even after. I felt a little better when they sent their e-mail of gratitude and satisfaction with the pictures. However, I have no plans to do more weddings in the future. (But it was fun.)

2 comments:

Brett and Michelle said...

They turned out so beautiful Amy!

KT said...

Great work Amy as always. Her dress is really pretty, that's a cool cape-or whatever you would call it.
I was just thinking how long ago that was for me. Time flies.