If you think my hands are full, you should see my heart.--A
“Nothing is going to startle us more when we pass through the veil to the other side than to realize how well we know our Father and how familiar his face is to us.” President Benson

Monday

The Wards

We got to have a visit from our WONDERFUL friends the Ward's. We became friends in Oregon, where Jared was in Dental School and John in Med school. They left Oregon just when we did, and moved to Ohio for Orthodontal school. They were in town for a wedding and we were so priviledged to have them stop by. It was just like old times. Like no time had passed at all. Don't you just love friends like that?
Our babies!
Not a fan of this picture, but after we moved I realized I didn't get a pic with Stef and it made me so sad. So even though I look horrible, I am posting it. Stef, never looks bad. She oozes with confidence even on a bad hair day. I miss having her around. She is the kind of friend who sympathizes with you but then kindly lets you know how you can make it better. She is a great friend, and I will Love her for forever. I look forward to Paris and pedicures!!!!
The older kids.
Both of their older girls could match perfectly with our cute boys. We have lots of friends who have cute kids to match up with ours, but I would love to have these guys as in-laws someday!

1 comments:

Jared and Steph said...

Ack! I look so horrible in that picture of me and Jared. But the others are cute, I'm glad you put these up, I was hoping to get a chance to see them. Ready to start planning the arranged marriages?