If you think my hands are full, you should see my heart.--A
“Nothing is going to startle us more when we pass through the veil to the other side than to realize how well we know our Father and how familiar his face is to us.” President Benson

Monday

It's about that time!

I remeber this from when I was a kid. I didn't think it would still be happening 20 years later, but it is. So we were able to go on Friday and find out who the kids teachers were. Micah has Mrs. Piper for Kindergarten, and Noah has Mrs. Barton for second grade. Because of two many second and first graders, the teachers weren't up on Friday, so Noah had to wait till Monday to find out. You can imagine the drama. But know we are so close to starting school....I am so excited for me, I mean them.

0 comments: