If you think my hands are full, you should see my heart.--A
“Nothing is going to startle us more when we pass through the veil to the other side than to realize how well we know our Father and how familiar his face is to us.” President Benson

Monday

Election - Noah's Prediction

We were riding home in the car, and Noah says

"Hey Dad, did you know that our state is voting for a new president?"

John replies, "Yes."

Noah: "I think the white guy is going to win."

We laugh!

John: "Oh yeah, why's that?"

Noah: "Because he is so cute."

We laugh again.

Noah: "The other guy has fuzzy hair."

We laugh even harder.

Later in the car, Noah asks me to turn on Michael Jackson's "It Doesn't matter if you're Black or White." Do you think there was any connection?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is funny!!!! Sofia says that she likes Obama better because he has black hair.
Love, Haydee.

KT said...

I love it! This is an interesting election, we'll see...
I still can't believe Chelle's baby was 10 lbs, and he was early! I was thinking premie, so I got her a 0-3mo outfit, oh well. I'm just amazed, she's tiny!
Oh you may have noticed I set my blog to private, I prob should have given a heads up but oh well.

Rebecca said...

Oh, how funny! The song tops it all off! Luca also thinks it's going to be the white guy.sneari

Jen said...

I wish Noah was right, but I am afraid that he he wrong:( Maybe there will be a miracle and he will win, but I won't hold my breath

Marcie said...

What a cute story. If only that was all the election was based on.

Ellie said...

Noah is so cute! I love it! I wish he was right!

Anonymous said...

Noah,
You are such a smart guy! Did your teacher tell you about the two men running for president? I 'm afraid this election will change a lot of things about America. You keep saying all the great things you say and maybe someday you could be president. Actually, I would rather you be a great missionary, bishop or even a general authority. I love you Noah!!!
Grandma H.

Rachael said...

He is a cutie! Too bad he wasnt right. Looks like we are all a little disapointed. I wish I knew your kids better cause they all seem so dang cute. Are you going to be here for the hollidays?