If you think my hands are full, you should see my heart.--A
“Nothing is going to startle us more when we pass through the veil to the other side than to realize how well we know our Father and how familiar his face is to us.” President Benson

Monday

Out of this World

Here is the playground at Noah's new school. I am trying to get the kids to a park at least once a day. We walk to this one, it is about six blocks. 3 kids ons bikes+the hot sun, makes for a tired mom when we get home.
I like this succession of pics. Deeken was being shy to a little girl who really wanted to play with him.
Noah is getting used to his new bike. It doesn't seem so HUGE to him anymore.

We are trying to keep busy by exploring our new city and meeting some new friends. Staying busy is also helping me not focus on my ever growing belly, and the monkey rolling around in it...sort of.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deeken is sooooo cute!!!! He is so sweet. How do you like your new place and the people?? I hope the change has been pretty smooth. Love, Haydee.

John & Sarah said...

Deeken is going to be just as talented a flirt as Noah. Hmmm... I wonder where they get that from. :)

Ben & Carly said...

six blocks.. your'e a champ Amy. whenever I am pregnant I am proud just to walk to the car! your new house looks awesome..a backyard, dreamy! how are you liking spokane so far, it is always a little weird to be somewhere new huh. your a cute mom, I love how happy your kids always seem..I think that speaks volumes about the kind of mom you are1