If you think my hands are full, you should see my heart.--A
“Nothing is going to startle us more when we pass through the veil to the other side than to realize how well we know our Father and how familiar his face is to us.” President Benson

Monday

Feed the Birds

My father has raised birds for as long as I can remember. It is intresting to look at these pics and think this is part of the life we always thought our kids would have. When we moved to Oregon, all that changed. Will it be different now that we are coming back? These pics are mostly for John since he is back in Washington, and we are still here in Utah. I know he misses his kiddos already. We miss you too babe!

3 comments:

Mitchell Family said...

gorgeous photos...what kind of camera do you have (i'm in the market.) you have an amazing talent! I'll need you to take some photos of my kidletts!!

Anonymous said...

Amy, your parents house really inspire you. Gorgeous pictures and gorgeous children. You are very talented. Love, Haydee.

Anonymous said...

WHAT?!?!?! you're in Utah!!! I leave tonight to go back to Oregon. I wish I could've seen you. still loving your pictures and wishing I had your talent haha