If you think my hands are full, you should see my heart.--A
“Nothing is going to startle us more when we pass through the veil to the other side than to realize how well we know our Father and how familiar his face is to us.” President Benson

Sunday

Thank Goodness For Warm Tubs!

It doesn't really happen that often, but when John has to work all day on Sundays, it makes for such a hard day for me. I have known for a week now that he was going to have to work today. When he is gone it makes me SO grateful when he is around(especially at church). Not feeling well today, I turned to my trusty helper; a warm tub. My kids, especially Micah, loves the tub. As long as I keep the water warm they are content to play for up to an hour sometimes two. They are such great kids, but I am grateful to be able to turn on warm water, grab a few toys, and let my kids just go crazy for a while. Micah' s imagination seems to go wild in the tub, and I literally have to pull her out. I can't wait till we have a big jacuzzi or at least a large garden tub, but for today I am counting my blessings of a good husband, tub toys, and warm running water.

4 comments:

Veekfam said...

We love you Farrs!! Thanks for being good at your posts and letting us enjoy your family. We miss you, love the Veeks

the splendid life of us... said...

Noah is looking very manly in that picture. Love all the horses?? drinking from the trough! Cute pics!Miss you guys!

cragun family said...

I hear ya on tubs! They can save a girls life. Not to mention it being 2 fold, clean and fun! Way to have the energy to pull through with something fun, even while dad was away!

Gmaa said...

What wonderful pictures! Anne Marie is here and enjoyed then also. We think Noah is looking so grown up.
Amy, your loving words about John-boy touched my heart.