This is a tradition, but usually the hearts are all over John's car. This year sadly, I don't even know where the hospital is he is working at. So the kids and I opted for this. They had fun and Dad loved it as well.
This is a tradition, but usually the hearts are all over John's car. This year sadly, I don't even know where the hospital is he is working at. So the kids and I opted for this. They had fun and Dad loved it as well.
Posted by FarrEver Family at 2/15/2008
7 comments:
Your kids look cute as always! And I am so not suprised John suprised you guys, that sounds like something he would do! It looks like you had a wonderful Vday! Love you!
your kids are so adorable. I bet you can't wait until March...where are you hoping to go?
way to make valentines day memorable. I loved the heart attack idea, and way to be creative with breakfast. It really is hard to think of fun food things. Cute kids!
what a cute bunch you have! They sit for pictures so well! You have a fun blog!
Hailey
oh do i miss your family!!! I can't wait to see ya'll again!!! I love your pictures Amy!
What a fun V-day. The kids look cute in their red shirts. Oh by the way I tagged you!!!
It is great to have a wonderful mom to make the special days even more special.
Love Dad
Post a Comment