If you think my hands are full, you should see my heart.--A
“Nothing is going to startle us more when we pass through the veil to the other side than to realize how well we know our Father and how familiar his face is to us.” President Benson

Saturday

Time out for reading!

I couldn't help but smile when John plopped down on the kitchen floor with Deeken to read a book. I think Deeken brought John the book because he saw Micah and Noah reading this book together. Micah actually really likes it when Noah reads to her. He is getting to be such a good reader.

3 comments:

the splendid life of us... said...

What a good big brother Noah is, and what a good Daddy John is!

Anonymous said...

I want somone to read to me.
Will you do it Noah?
Grandpa Hyde

Anonymous said...

You guys are so lucky to have such a great dad who will sit and read to you. I hope you will always like to read good books. You can have so many great adventures when you read fun books. Noah, I hope you will read to me when I come to your house.
Love,
Grandma H