The Saturday after Christmas(John's B-day) we had a family party at John's brother Mark's house. We had a great time together. It makes me miss Sunday nights at John's parents house. John has a great family. I love all of them. Thanks for hosting the large brude Mark and Joanne. Your home is wonderful and very inviting.
John's parents should be so proud of the great kids they have raised.
Sunday
Farr Family Party
Posted by FarrEver Family at 12/30/2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Thank you to all the Farr family for being such good friends. We appreciate you so much.
Hey how about another week at the cabin?
Granpa Hyde
I am sorry we missed seeing you while you were here. That was a crazy week along with the kids being sick again. I hope you had a great Christmas. Bella sure loves the Snow White pjs. She has to wear them over everything, it is so dang cute.
Hi Amy!
This is Rebecca Buffington from your Kaysville days! (It has been a long time :))Your family sure has grown and is very cute! We also have 2 boys and a girl. Jessica Hansen found my blog through a random connection, then I found the Hydes on her blog, then I found yours (I feel like I'm snooping :)). Email me sometime and we can catch up. Take care! Becca
Oh, here is my email!
becbuff@yahoo.com
Post a Comment