If you think my hands are full, you should see my heart.--A
“Nothing is going to startle us more when we pass through the veil to the other side than to realize how well we know our Father and how familiar his face is to us.” President Benson

Friday

Bring On the COUSINS!

After getting to spend some quality time with Grandma and Grandpa, we got to Drive down to Kentucky to see some of out Hyde cousins. My parents mission is quite broad in the area it covers. My brothers home happens to be in their mission, so they got to come with us for Thanksgiving. My brother is a horse vet for some of the big farms in Lexington. He does a lot of the breading work. So we got to go see some of the beautiful, yet very expensive studs that many lucky Mares get to breed with for a humungo price. Although you can't see him well, this is Kevin helping Noah. I have to say I was quite proud of my brother--and proud to be his sister. You can tell he loves his job and is very knowledgable and good at it. I am really glad he choose this career path. He was going to be an accountant--Not a bad job, but I am sure the job site would have been no where as beautiful or fun to visit. These two were very fast friends. They hung close together the whole time and created mischef of one kind or another. These guys weren't innocent all the time either, but harmless enough. They had a great time together too. Alright we got the cousins, now bring on the Fun!

2 comments:

Brett and Michelle said...

Yay pictures! It looks like you guys had such a great time seeing your family. As always your kids are so stinkin cute! Don't your parents get home in like a month? I bet you are excited. Are you guys coming to Utah for the holidays or when your parents get home?

Grandma H said...

I wish we had some evidence pictures of the mischief that those two girls got into. I thought boys were supposed to be the mischevious ones. What a great time was had by all.
Thank you Kevin and Debbie for being such great hosts.
Grandpa Hyde