If you think my hands are full, you should see my heart.--A
“Nothing is going to startle us more when we pass through the veil to the other side than to realize how well we know our Father and how familiar his face is to us.” President Benson

Sunday

Brenley Comes for a Visit!

Brenley got home sick and came for a visit that lasted about 10 days. It was so fun to get to see her(when I did), and have her around. It felt like she had never left. Having her back for that short time reminds me just how much I miss her. She either needs to stay here forever or never...okay, she just needs to stay here forever. Brenley was at the hospital shortly after Deeken was born. It is fun to see her with him one year later. She is a good friend and is going to be a GREAT mom!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brenley returned home...
But we now know why she had to go to Montana don't we. Some sacrifices are worth the pain.
Did Noah and Micah remember her right off or did it take them awhile to warm up. I am just trying to anticipate what it will be like when we see them.
And did she get to see her Oregon daughter?
Love Dad Hyde

Anonymous said...

What a great looking guy! And he's with a great friend. She needs to move back soon! Deeken, you are so handsome!
Love Grandma H

the splendid life of us... said...

I LOVE these pictures! And I loved being back! But I am sorry to say that I probably wont be moving back, although that would so cool!