Brenley is one of the very BEST things that happend to me when I moved to Oregon. We had such a like intrests and tastes, that it was like meeting an old friend again. She was my first real friend here and I appreicate her so much.
I probably didn't appreciate her enough while she was here, and then she moved. She now lives in Montana with her husband Bryce. They moved for a new job for him, which started right away, and threw a huge wrench in my plan of them not be able to move until fourth year was over. However, the Lord knew what he was doing, and with this move came a huge blessing. Brenley and Bryce have been married 5 days more than John and I, and have been trying to have a baby since about the time John and I got pregnant with Noah. We have often thought about how nice it would've been to have kids the same ages. Well, that dream probably won't work out, but a new miracle, has emerged. Bryce and Brenley have been chosen by a birth mother to get her baby boy in December. Many, Many prayers have been offered wanting this very blessing to happen, and we could not be more excited for them. I have already started shopping for the little guy. We love you guys, CONGRATS! If you want to check out her blog, the link is on the sidebar!
Friday
Wilbergers BIG news!
Posted by FarrEver Family at 8/10/2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Well since the word is out now
Congratulations to the Wilbergers.
It couldn't be a nicer present for wonderful people.
Love the Hydes
Yes Amy I know it isn't their website but they will read it.
Thank you for being my best friend!And thanks for all your love and support (and baby clothes)!
Post a Comment