If you think my hands are full, you should see my heart.--A
“Nothing is going to startle us more when we pass through the veil to the other side than to realize how well we know our Father and how familiar his face is to us.” President Benson

Saturday

MoO is MoViNg IT

Oh Daddy's heart melted(mine too) when his baby girl was a dancing. She looked so flippn' cute. Isn't she a cutie? Sorry these pics are not the best. This is Micah's favorite part of class. She love the Streamers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is sooooo cute. Reminds me a lot of another little girl discover dancing a few year ago. Micah have you mommy show you how to dance.
Love PAPA Hyde

Anonymous said...

Micah! You beautiful little girl!!! What a great dancer you are going to be. I love your pretty dancing clothes. I wish I could watch you dance right now. I used to love to watch your mommy dance when she was a little girl. You look so much like she did. You are both beautiful.
Luv U! Grandma H.