If you think my hands are full, you should see my heart.--A
“Nothing is going to startle us more when we pass through the veil to the other side than to realize how well we know our Father and how familiar his face is to us.” President Benson

Tuesday

Farr's at the Hydeout! (24th of July weekend)

There are lots of pictures because there were lots of people! I thought all should be represented as much as possible. I love John's family, and was so happy when a good part of them were willing and able to come up to the Hydeout. It was two families first time. I think they liked it and might come back! They are always welcome. We had a great time with the crew!
I told John this was not a working trip, but he was enjoying himself so much making the fire pit look awesome and more accessible to our large group of people.
Payton and Micah. They can be such good buddies, especially where puzzles are involved.
These two would follow her anywhere. We love our grandma Kerry so much!
Josie and Grandma picked some beautiful wild flowers to spruce up the cabin.
and Yes, we could not escape the thrill of a good i-phone game or two!
All of us wanted one of these, mark was able to succeed even amid the nosie!
Mark Farr Family
Mather's Farr Family(including grandma)
Willey's John Farr Family
Can you see the little people on that mountain. Yes, it was July and there was still snow!
Noah
Payton
Micah
Jo Baby
Teague
DeeKen
Porter
Teague
Some amazing woman and the rising generation. I love all these girls. Each amazing in her own special way!
My kids have gotten to know their Aunt Joanne so much better living here in her neighborhood. She is good to us, and we love her!
She is always playing with his ears when she is up there!
Hard workers in the kitchen. Inspires me, cuz I am not much about cooking while on vacation, but there was yummy food to be had by all!
Dirty feet to go with Dirty faces!
A fun craft for the women! At least I hope they thought it was fun, I get nervous preparing things for others!

1 comments:

Sarah Anderson said...

There's a pile of money on the table in the last picture... what kind of zany craft poker game did you organize?! Crafting for dollars?