And it all begins here, with the finding out of the teacher. This may be the only part of the going back to school process in which i cry! I absolutely worry over and over again that they got the right teacher. The teacher that may make or break their school year! It scares me!
And the night before school, we always got to have the fashion show! My kids love it. I was a little stressed this year so yes, those are blurry pictures.
Gotta love that bright sun first thing in the morning! At least they were smiling. Micah! Always the lady!
Okay, I just have to make a little note here of sumfin kinda funny. So if you see the previous post, you might think to yourself, hmmm...Amy's shirt looks alot like Micah's dress on the first day of school. Well then I would say you are pretty observant! I loved this dress, yes it is a 6/7 size. It still cost $20 dollars when I bought it. I couldn't really justify it until I was getting ready to have to talk in church one Sunday morning, and couldn't think of what to wear. Well, that dress was just siting there, and me imagining myself still a teenager, thought, "I could wear that as a shirt." And I did! Yes, it was a little tight, but it looked sooo cute. So cute that even though I had stretched the seams a bit, I thought I could get away with it one more time for pictures. Hey, I know I am crazy, but I made a $20 dollar dress justifiable but making it usable by 3 people in our house. Yes, 3! Me, Micah, and John wears it for lingerie. J/k Jo will fit in it someday!And now, back to the back to school post!
This is us walking to school. Notice Noah? That is him just after having told a girl that Micah is wearing his mom's old shirt. Opps! However, She was telling Micah what a really cute dress it was. Her face was kinda of hilarious after Noah told her it was my shirt!
Noah's new teacher Mrs. Hansen. She has been a gem so far. We will see how it goes at parent teacher conference!
She looked so cute. Yes, I realize that when backpacks are as big as the children that might deter some parents from sending them to pre-school. Not me however!
She LOVES going to school. Since it is in our circle she walks there alone every Tuesday and Thursday. I do watch her from our driveway. Our Bishop did almost run over her one day!
Next door neighbor Nate! They are adorable together and still willing to hold hands! What a great age!

This is D's first day of his last 5 days at his old preschool! Huh? What? Well Dk's new pre-school didn't start until the 3rd week of everybody elses school. So I asked Mrs. Bridgette and she said DK could come to her preschool for 5 times till his other preschool started! This is one of the many reasons we love her.
If we had the money, I would have had him do both preschools. He loves school so much! Mrs. Bridgette said the only thing she wouldn't miss about DeeKen is the way all the girls fight over who gets to sit by him!
Here is his first day of his Second Pre-school year!

He has to ride just a little further down the street, but not far!
And we also LOVE his amazing teacher, Mrs Tiffani! She rocks! Josie is already signed up for next year...if we still live here that is!
Ain't he handsome? I wonder if Mrs. Tiffani will have the same problem as Mrs. Bridgette. I can only imagine what he will be like as a teenager!
Here is his first day of his Second Pre-school year!

He has to ride just a little further down the street, but not far!
And we also LOVE his amazing teacher, Mrs Tiffani! She rocks! Josie is already signed up for next year...if we still live here that is!
Ain't he handsome? I wonder if Mrs. Tiffani will have the same problem as Mrs. Bridgette. I can only imagine what he will be like as a teenager!











2 comments:
I love the outfits they look very pretty and handsome!!! They grow sooo fast : (
I hope you have a great week. love, haydee
Your kids are getting so big! Can't believe it! Is Micah doing clyties? Nutcracker? We need to get together!!
Post a Comment