If you think my hands are full, you should see my heart.--A
“Nothing is going to startle us more when we pass through the veil to the other side than to realize how well we know our Father and how familiar his face is to us.” President Benson

Tuesday

Soccer 2010-1011

Here is a BIG shout out to my parent who try to make it to EVERY game! They are amazing!
Mostly she just hustled to where the ball was, but didn't care about it much after she got there.
The best part of the game...the treat!
Noah really got into his groove by the end of the year. I am sure he will be playing again next year. Micah not so much! She got the first goal for her team of the season at the first game. John and I thought, "hey, she might like/be good at this." UMmmm...not so much it went down hill from their. But DK will be taking her place this coming fall. Not on her team, but, well you get the picture!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is super frickin' cute!

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjcQs9Am6l2PNRUYSHZlIISIeB3shVMW2-IaQikVzp2-I2MGzEN15fXSloJkdDu4H0qzK-8xBwLvnvCNGjAB_u8TFfaaEWYsMFgvgmW_FhfeW1XKUl9xDMA5pc57_jHxHNCQJh_veEW_fY/s0/DSC_0233.jpg

When I downloaded the picture I displayed the boy life size. The picture is so clear and sharp he literally appeared directly in front of me. I sat there for the longest admiring his beauty and good looks. Since he appeared to be standing directly in front of me I was like tempted to kiss him! Although I felt embarrassed and was afraid he might say something I finally leaned close and began kissing him. OMG! It was awesome. The display is warm and very very smooth like silk so it seemed he came to life and I was really getting to kiss him. I couldn't believe it. I kept kissing him slowly and enjoying each kiss to the max. The experience was absolutely wonderful. I am going to put this gorgeous little beauty on display life size in my bedroom in one of my large digital picture displays. It will be awesome having him life size in my room and being able to walk up to him and enjoy kissing him whenever I want!