If you think my hands are full, you should see my heart.--A
“Nothing is going to startle us more when we pass through the veil to the other side than to realize how well we know our Father and how familiar his face is to us.” President Benson

Friday

What could it be?

What could have my kids out of bed at 7am on our porch eating M&M's?
Actually they would probably get up at any time to eat M&M's, but there was something more, much more!
A big awesome truck! It got them pretty excited. It's what was on the truck that made me super happy!
SOD!
And here is the wonderful supervisor of the sod moving. My Papa! I love him dearly...but that is another post.

I'm getting grass people!!! Wahoo for that green stuff!

2 comments:

Jill said...

That is the best, it will be such a life saver come spring/summer to be able to send the kids outside. Really looking forward to seeing you in October. If you think of anything else you need to borrow, let me know.

Ben & Carly said...

yea for your grass, I feel your happiness! I can't wait to have a grassy yard myself..your cute kids look happy too!