If you think my hands are full, you should see my heart.--A
“Nothing is going to startle us more when we pass through the veil to the other side than to realize how well we know our Father and how familiar his face is to us.” President Benson

Tuesday

A Funny from the Past

The kids and I had just dropped John off at work, and I was going to do some much needed grocery shopping. Now, understand I was going crazy after two and a half days of not getting out of the house.

Micah: Mom, we just drove past our house.

Me: Micah, I am 26 years old, I think I know when we have driven past our house.

Noah leans over to her and says: She means 28.

Maybe I was going a little more crazy then I thought.

9 comments:

Sara said...

Wow, its good to hear that someone else has those moments. Multiple times after picking up the carpool for preschool I have pulled into my driveway and Brooke and her friend remind me I forgot to take her home. I don't think we are going crazy, when I figure out what it is I'll let you know.

Anonymous said...

You gotta love kids. They are the best!!!! I have moments like that a way toooo often. Have a great day. Love, Haydee.

Sonja said...

I thought you were older than me. :) I was starting to think I was going nuts...oh yeah, I think I am! ;) I guess we're all in the same boat.

the splendid life of us... said...

This really made me laugh!

Grandma H said...

Are you really 28 already?
Love DAD

John & Sarah said...

That is too cute! Was Micah right?

KT said...

Too funny. My dad still passes our street and he's lived there over 30years! lol
It did confuse me when I read 26, I was thinking wait, I thought you and john were the same age! haha

cragun family said...

Hilarious. You gotta love those obvious comments when you feel like saying duh, and then you say something even better. Only to be corrected. Hey, but you don't look 28! :) Definitely more 23 or so.

Melanie said...

:)

Aren't we all a bit of crazy?