If you think my hands are full, you should see my heart.--A
“Nothing is going to startle us more when we pass through the veil to the other side than to realize how well we know our Father and how familiar his face is to us.” President Benson

Friday

Deeken Becomes A Baldy!

Deeken has grown much more hair than Noah ever did before his first haircut, but it is pretty much just his top mohawk look. Dad wasn't so in to that, thus Deeken's first haircut. I jokingly called him the perfect Hitler baby. He has beautiful blue eyes, and that nice blond slick hairdo. This were pretty good on the top, he stayed pretty calm. But when it came to shaving the sides, he wasn't diggin' it, so I got out the sucker! In the end, even the sucker didn't help. It did however turn his mouth a nice shade of blue! Between the trauma and the blue mouth, I didn't take a picture of the "after". So look to future posts to see his new do!

2 comments:

Grandma H said...

I hope that you got some good pictures of the " just before" also. He didn't think it was such a good itea did he dad. Did you save some for his scrap book?
He really does look different. I thnik it makes him look older.
Dad Hyde.

Anonymous said...

My poor little boy! grandma didn't even gert to see you with all your hair. they had to cut it off a week before you are coming to see me. I still think you are very handsome though. I can't wait to hold you and hug you. You are a very special little boy!!!
Love Grandma H