If you think my hands are full, you should see my heart.--A
“Nothing is going to startle us more when we pass through the veil to the other side than to realize how well we know our Father and how familiar his face is to us.” President Benson

Sunday

Long Time Coming!

When my dad was here for Deeken's blessing, Micah was in this dress and hat. He told me he wanted me to get a picture of her in it and send it to him. Well that has been at least 10 months, I finally thought I would fulfill his request even because Micah is growing out of this dress. So here you go dad, I know it has been a long time coming. I bought this dress, or I should say my mom bought this dress for me long before I knew I was going to have a girl. I really liked it then for some reason. I liked how the hat, the dress, and shoes all matched. She was willing to work with me at first, but as time went on, not so much! Sorry they aren't the best pictures dad. Here is one of the boys for good measure. I love you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

First to comment! Yes! now you can't get on me for not doing it :-)

You are so blessed to have such an amazing family! My friends think of your family as the cutest/perfect family :) I am glad to have known you for so long!!!! maybe even too long.....JUST KIDDING!

the splendid life of us... said...

I cant believe how big Deeken is getting, crazy!!!

Anonymous said...

I love that outfit on Micah. She is so cute and that just makes her about perfect. Micah, will you stay just as cute as you are now-- forever. Don't ever grow up and lose you sassy spunk. Grandpa loves it.
The picturre is the best. Thanks AMY.
Granpa Hyde