If you think my hands are full, you should see my heart.--A
“Nothing is going to startle us more when we pass through the veil to the other side than to realize how well we know our Father and how familiar his face is to us.” President Benson

Wednesday

Wacky Wednesday

Noah was so excited for this day. Everytime I wanted to take a picture, this was the pose he produced. He is quite a wacky guy, who wishes every Wednesday was WACKY.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Noah:
What a great outfit. A cowboy with the hat and boots. You make grandpa wish he could have a Whacky day once in awhile. That cowboy hat reminds me of a Farr Family tradition at the airport. Have your dad tell you about it.
Love you
Grandpa Hyde

Anonymous said...

Noah, what a handsome guy you are! I like the way you posed for this picture. You are really growing up though. I think your legs are getting longer. I hope you won't be as tall as me by the time I get home. Just like Grandpa I would like a wacky Wednesday once in a while. Would you loan me your cowboy hat? I love you!
Love, Grandma Hyde